Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Edie's Fave Pastime

Currently Edie likes nothing better than to settle down with a tote bag or purse and pull out all its contents one by one.  She will pull everything out, take a quick look at it then toss it aside.  Once everything has been removed she will then examine all the objects, turning them over and over in her little hands giving them each a chew.  Eventually she will discover the straps and chew on those until the bag is taken away.  Any bag that has been set on the floor or a chair WILL BE emptied.  I let her do it.  I will fill the bags up over and over again so she can empty them out.  It's a good way to keep her in on place for a while.

If anyone reading this wants the small dog seen in these pictures just let me know.  He pees in the same place each night.  He must go.  Is there a Papillon rescue I can give him to?




Edie and Chris at swim class last night.

2 comments:

  1. She is growing so fast! Such a cute photos:)

    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie, so curious! Did you get her hair highlighted?

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.