Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Edie is Officially One

We celebrated Edie's bday last night with a Central Market casserole (seeing as I don't cook anymore), salad from La Madeleine, and bundt cakes that my mom bought.  This time Edie didn't cry when we sang happy birthday to her but she didn't like it either.


What is that thing?

Edie leaning on her new drum.



Rereading Fruits of India.

Someone sent Edie an inflatable frog pool with a sprinkler attachement but we don't know who.  If you're reading this and you sent it please let us know.

3 comments:

  1. She is getting so big...Such a cutie:)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me! I thought it would have been sent in an Amazon box but the frog pool was my gift.

    Love,
    Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alecia. it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.