Monday, August 16, 2010

Edie's Birthday Weekend

We celebrated Edie's first birthday this weekend with all the people who were at the hospital the day she was born. She was a little overwhelmed when we all gather around her and sang happy birthday but other than that she had a great time, probably because she was in Pastora's arms most of the time.  My sister came in from New Mexico which was a complete surprise.  It was a fabulous weekend full of friends and family and lots of heat.




Right before Edie started crying.

Edie eating her first ice cream cake.

With Pastora at her party.

 
Jeanne Marie holding court.

Kacie, Jubal, and the Frog.

Trying out a birthday present.

Sunday afternoon reading.

Hanging out in the kitchen with Aunt Liz.

Opening presents.



Edie looking over the menu at The Grape.

The burger voted Best in Texas.
  
Father and daughter.

Look at that adorable curl.
  
Just relaxing in the pool.

Frog loves the water.

Chris on the phone.

Edie and Grandpa.


Don King Frog

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Edie! I can't believe a year has already flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Edie! She. Is. So. Freaking. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.