Friday, August 6, 2010

Frog is a Begger

When we sit down to eat Frog comes a runnin (or crawlin).  She begs like hungry dog.  We feed her from our plates at every meal so we have created this monster.  I don't think she's necessarily hungry every time we eat; she begs because she enjoys being handfed from our plates. Even when we are sitting at our kitchen table she will stand in between my legs and look up at me like a hungry bird.  It's just so cute of course I have to feed her.


Notice Chris is eating beef smothered in canned corn.  This is what he lives off of.  Sometimes he'll substitute beef for chicken and very rarely he'll eat peas instead of corn. 

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to give Milo and Frog away? I mean, they both beg, they both pee, they both was constant attention. Think about it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take Edie; Amy gets Milo.

    Not that Chris cares, but corn is not a vegetable.

    Speaking of the begging baby, after Edie ate her breakfast this morning, she caught me eating cold pizza from the fridge. Yes, she helped me eat the crusts and most of the cheese. I don't think she liked it, but she persevered. Like most of our family, I can already see the "I will eat anything" gene at work.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. corn is most definitely one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Chrissy's fork/knife holding position.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.