Thursday, May 20, 2010

Big Girl in the Shopping Cart

Edie's favorite place in the world has always been Central Market. Now she is grown up enough to experience it from the shopping cart.  Edie went to the dr. for her 6th month check up yesterday.  She is in the 75% for height and the 30% for weight.  Just what I thought, tall and thin like her father.  I also went to the dr. for a check up.  Why?  Because I'm pregnant.  I am about 1 1/2-2  months along.  The due date is January 2.  According to my doctor I will be more tired during this pregnancy and I will show more because I'm already so stretched out.  Great news.  But we heard the heart beat and saw the peanut.  I know you're not supposed to tell people until you are at least 3 months along but I can't sit on news like this.






5 comments:

  1. Ann
    Congratulations to you and Chris! That is wonderful news. Edie will be a great big sister! What will Milo think with two little ones to care for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's such great news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNNNNNNNNN YOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. cool then just eat cheese fries all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but she's 9 months old.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh so happy for you! That is such a great news!
    She is so cute and looks so calm and lovely:)
    Kisses. Great day!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.