Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Update

Frog likes to turn pages now.  It really is one of her favorite pastimes at the moment.  She will pull her books off the shelf and sit there and try to turn the pages.  Board books only though, paper pages don't last long. If there is a book on the floor she will crawl over to it and try to turn the pages.  Yet another skill my little genius is mastering.

Page turning.

Look at her go!

The jumperoo was taken apart and put in the garage this weekend.  She's got places to go now.  She crawls everywhere, slapping those hands like paddles on the floor.  You can definitely hear her coming. 

Crawling towards me.

And away.

And towards the den.

Making the turn.

Almost gone.

And jackpot, the toys.

She pulled this over right after I took this picture.

Look at that belly.











Chris always reminds Edie that the Build-a-Frog he made her for Christmas is her favorite stuffed animal.






3 comments:

  1. I love your red tall chair :) It’s so nice to see little kids exploring and learning each day something new! So fantastic :)
    Have a lovely Monday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Edie sticks her tongue out when she's really concentrating on her work.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute girl.
    Uncle Billy

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.