Friday, May 28, 2010

Sleepover Frog

The gp's were gracious enough to take the Frog for another night so I could crash early after eating an entire Amy's frozen pizza for the second night in a row and Chris could play video games for hours without interruption. At the gp's Frog gets to go on walks outside, play with a whole new set of toys, and bang on the piano which is much more fun than being home with her parents.

Lend me your ear and I'll sing you a song.


Plastic storage containers make the best toys!

Is it just me or is genius Frog reading the music?!


That's a tired Frog.

1 comment:

  1. I love this PJ's....little pianist!
    Kisses and have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.