Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Allen/Harwood Christmas

Last night we celebrated the Allen/Harwood Christmas since we will be seperated on Christmas day.  Mom and Liz will go spend the day with Mimi while Chris and I will spend it with the Harwoods in Lafayette, Louisiana.  Dad will be having the most fun taking car of Zella, Sugar, Louie, Milo, Joy, Daisy, Basil, Sybil, Paz, Abby, and Turner, and Granny.  That' 11 animals and one 90 year old.  Dad's a trooper.  Last night's celebration was lots of fun.  Chris made a crown roast of pork.  Mom made hashbrowns and a salad.  Liz gave me her old mountain bike that she had completely renovated.  I will be unveiling it on the blog soon.  I can't wait to go riding.  Dad also gave Liz and I matching rings that he had made from a pair of Doc's cufflinks.  They are beautiful and so special.

I tried to keep Edie awake to celebrate with us but she couldn't make it past 6:30. 













3 comments:

  1. Davis will be so disappointed that Edie won't be coming for Christmas, and you and Chris of course. Hope yall have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I missed Edie while I was in Dallas. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.