Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Love Mulch

In the past year I have easily ordered 750 cubic yards of cedar bark mulch.  We mulch everywhere.  We put it under trees where the grass won't grow because it's too shady.  We put it in all our beds.  We make tree rings around smaller, younger trees to keep the mowers and weed eaters from damaging them.  Mulch can hide a multitude of sins. 



Creating a beautiful, curving bed of mulch under the trees where the grass won't grow.



Fall color on Japanese maple.






I used mulch in this lawn in the spots where the grass wasn't growing due to the tree canopy.






Sometimes we have to take a mulch ring apart and remove the grass that's growing in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.