Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Coolest Christmas Gift Ever!!!!!!!

I just recieved this from Sammy Rodriguez. It's a miniature version of a bar in Mexico.  I love it, love it, love it.  It has four small hooks for me to hang my keys on.  Sammy told me to put it by my front door and hang my keys on it when I get home everyday so I won't lose them.  You bet I will Sammy.  When I showed Roberto he said, with a completely serious face, "Ohh, that's nice! That's from Mexico."  No kidding.  What other country could produce such cool folk art?


It even has a terra cotta tile roof.



This is Sammy.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Soooo cute. ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be way more awesome if those dranks were real

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.