Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Odds and Ends

These pictures capture our glorious week off from work celebrating Christmas with our friends and family.  Unfortunately a lot of the week's events aren't captured because much of the time I was holding Edie instead of my camera.


The girls on their new bikes.


Getting some work done.



All grown up.  Except for Frog.


A Christmas Frog.


Jeff and Chris with the girls.


Bubba and Edie.


Mimi and Liz at Christmas lunch in Natchez, Mississippi.


Catching up with Allison.


The reunion breakfast at Another Broken Egg.



Can you see Edie chewing on my fingers?


Simon, me, Edie, and Ek.


Jeff, Liz, and Charlotte (The most mellow baby ever!).


Christmas Edie with Cindy at our reunion breakfast.













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.