Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Love Felt


Liz's friend Ligia was making pieces of art with felt years ago before it was cool.  I love this medium.  I think it's clean and oh so colorful. 


You could leave this wreath up year round.  If I was a stay at home I would attempt to make this if I could buy the felt balls.  My last wreath attempt, a Halloween wreath of candy corns, was a complete failure.  I came home from work on a hot October day and the candy corns were melting off.



Felt bowls on Etsy


Felt acorns with the real caps.



Felt ipod case.  Etsy.



Felt letters also on Etsy. Edie will need these and Milo would love to chew them up.  A Milo aside: He vomited 5 times while I was pumping this morning and I'm pretty sure he threw up in the bed last night.



Felt laptop sleeve.  You guessed it, Etsy.


Felt coasters on Etsy.  I love Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. To order 1000 assorted-size felt balls:

    http://www.creationnepal.com/details.php?image_id=4591
    They might have them at JoAnn's too.
    I love that wreath.
    -barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann. your candy corn craft was horrible. even nancy o hated it

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.