Friday, December 11, 2009

TGIF

What a gloomy day.  And does this seem like the most unChristmasy, Christmas season ever or is it just me? 

Anyway, here are some pictures of several of us planting tulip bulbs.  In the formal flower beds we plant each bulb individually but in less formal beds we did 6" deep, irregularly shaped holes and cram them full of bulbs.  It's much easier that way.


Abraham and Ryan turning the bulbs root side down.


Tulip bulbs.


The Ek.


Nothing says final exams like cigarette butts at the library.  These were thrown down right next to an ash urn.

1 comment:

  1. Everbody now!
    "Take a load off, Ryan
    Take a load for free
    Take a load off, Ryan
    Aaaaaand, aaand
    You put the load right on me"

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.