Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Torres is Amazing

I work with several men that can do anything.  One of them is Torres.  He is the gentleman with the shovel.  He and Sigala make up SMU's hardscape crew.  Here they are fixing a drainage issue in a parking lot.  Rain water was draining across the parking lot and under this fence.  It was washing out all the soil and exposing the concrete base of the fence post.  Torres took care of the problem in a couple days.  I was put in charge of Hardscape last January.  I know very little about it.  I am learning more everyday but I remain very ignorant.  Basically I just hand work orders to Torres and he is the brains that solves the problem.


Sigala and Torres finishing up a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.