Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great Gifts for an Outdoor Enthusiast or Any Girl that Puts Comfort before Fashion.


I follow several blogs (okay more than several) and many of the writers will post wish lists or items they see and like.  I thought I would put together my wish list.  Turns out it's much more fun than you would think.  Every time I paste an image it's like I've actually bought it. You should make one for yourself.  It's a super great way to waste about an hour, you get what you want and you don't spend a dime.



Lightweight headband for running or biking or any outdoor activity in cold weather.  The coolest part is the hole in the back for a ponytail!  I bought one for Chris that I will be "borrowing."


Polar fleece jacket from Patagonia.  Love this color.


Lightweight scarf for running.  I have one I bought from Nike about 5 years ago.  It's designed to stay out of the way while running while keeping you just warm enough.  I can't run without it in the winter.



Everyone needs a black vest.




... and a brown vest.




Now that's a good looking boot.  This is from Ugg.  Could you imagine working in the comfort of an Ugg boot all day!!! 



Smartwool socks.  Expensive but so worth it.



Hat from North Face.  This style is so great because you can tie it to cover your ears and stay in place.


Stretch pullover from Patagonia could go over or under.  See the holes in the sleeves?  Those are to put your thumbs through so your hands stay warm.  That's what I would use them for anyway.



LL Bean slippers for the house.



Nike running pants.  I have some I have worked out in practically everyday for five years and not a single hole.

1 comment:

  1. i like all of these things. even better, you bought me one of the items

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.