Monday, December 14, 2009

I feel like she is coming out of the haze of infancy.


Edie just seems more alert now.  She definitely knows who we are.  She follows us around the room with her eyes.  But now she wants to see our faces more and more.  She used to be happy if she realized you were in her face smiling and making sounds but she wouldn't realize when you weren't there.  That has changed.  If she hasn't seen one of our faces up close in a while she will start to cry.  When I come to her and put my face in her's she goes crazy, kicking and talking, sometimes screaming with excitement.  There may also be some early teething going on.  She chews on the bottle nipples, my fingers, or the top of the Baby Bjorn.  It seems a little early to start teething but you never know.




Chewing on my fingers in the Baby Bjorn.



There's Milo.



Kicking in the crib.



Fuzzy head.



A meltdown before bed last night.



Notice Chris is laughing.


Look at her adorable expression.


Edie was entralled with Amy.






Edie was totally at home in a bar setting.



All bundled up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.