Sunday, December 20, 2009

Frog's First Sleepover

On Friday night Edie slept at my parent's house.  The idea was that Chris and I could have some Frogfree time to go get wild and crazy.  Instead we went home, ordered a pizza and went to bed.  Next time we will drop her off around 5:00 instead of 7:00.  By then we're too tired to do anything.  I did get to sleep in to 8:00 am!  I can say without a doubt that that hasn't happened in four months.  Edie and Mom had fun.  Edie slept all night, getting up at 6:30 am to eat then she went back to bed for an hour and a half.  Good girl.




1 comment:

  1. cutest thing i've seen in my life. i die



    ps. im still drunk from vegas

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.