Friday, April 16, 2010

Blooming Today at SMU

 Earthkind rose 'Belinda's Dream'.  This rose is a dream!  It's beautiful and tough; plus it has a really great fragrance.  We did not fertilize these this year.  We pruned about 1/4 of the plant and dead wood back in February but that's it.




Foxglove (just beginning to bloom) and Euphorbia 'Diamond Frost'.

Geraniums 'Maverick Scarlet' are great to have around campus for SMU's graduation.

New perennial bed at Perkin's Chapel.

Red yuccas (my fave) beginning to bloom.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....I literally want to smell the picture of the first rose~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that’s what I said, Erika! I found myself leaning forward towards the screen as if to smell.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along the entrance to Perkins--it's like a flood of roses.
    barb

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.