Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Edie Gets Milo's Tennis Ball

Milo loves to fetch.  We recently inherited a small tennis ball that must have come from the neighbor's yard somehow.  Unless he is eating or sleeping this tennis ball is in Milo's mouth at all times.  He'll even bring it to you when you get up to go to the bathroom at 3:00 a.m.  Always hopeful.  In the last week Milo has decided it's pretty fun to bring it to Edie if she is on the floor.  I don't know if he thinks she is going to throw it or if he's bringing it to her as a gift.  But she recognizes it and she goes after it.  And the dirty tennis ball, like everything else, once in her grip goes straight into the mouth. 








I didn't get any pictures after this one because I had to put the camera down to get ball out of her mouth.  She can't crawl yet or move forward.  She can get around though by scooting herself backwards.  Last night she traveled from her blanket in front of the couch across the room to the captain's chair.

5 comments:

  1. That just made my Tuesday afternoon. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best ever. what i woulnd't give to chew on gibbies toys with out throwing up. go eds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps are yall feeding her pills that make her cute? i really think you should think about baby modeling. just think how much shaw you could own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, any money generated by Edie would be spent on jewelry for myself. That's a given.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUUUTE. I love the colors in the blanket she uses as a vehicle.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.