Friday, April 9, 2010

Mint, Hair that Isn't Growing, and Turner

Edie is an outside Frog.  She can't get enough.  Even when she was a newborn I would walk outside with her when she was crying and she would stop immediately.  Pastora says it's because I was outside a lot while I was carrying her.  She has also decovered the texture of grass and is a big fan. 












Turner has finally discovered that if she goes and lays down by Edie she will get a deep tissue massage so now the second Turner sees Edie is on the ground she heads over.




2 comments:

  1. What did she think of the mint??

    ReplyDelete
  2. she liked it until she choked on it and vomited up some milk. she would enjoy chewing on anything though

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.