Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Various Things

Today Hilltop Lane that runs along the east side of the Main Quad will become Hyer S. Robert Lane in honor of the first president of SMU.  The Grounds crew contribution--- clean up and change out the street signs (I now know the technical term is sign blade.)

Sigala and Torres changing out the blades.


Roberto, Andrew, and Dave blowing the street.

Yesterday we pulled the faded tulips in the Bishop bed, added lots compost, tilled and planted Maverick Scarlet geraniums.


About a quarter of the compost we added.


Sigala installing crosswalks.

These planks are a thin, plasticlike product that are attached to the road using heat.

1 comment:

  1. I just had my daily peek at Edie. She has Allen eyes for sure. And you take such great pictures! Ligia :)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.