Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fire on Our Street

On Monday afternoon a house at the top our street almost burned to the ground.  I guess it burned for about an hour.  It was quite something.  My heart goes out to the guy that lives there.  All the fire trucks drove past our house with sirens on so Chris knew the fire was nearby.  He headed up the hill with Frog in the Bjorn.  He was promptly sent home by a neighbor who warned of asbestos being in the air.  This photo was snapped by our neighbor as Chris and Frog headed home.  I love how both Chris and Edie look like nothing is out of ordinary, just out for a stroll.








2 comments:

  1. Just like when we were kids growing up in Newellton. When the fire alarm went off, people (including us) would get in their cars and drive to the fire to watch!
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is saying “Yeah” in this photo.
    These made me laugh so hard.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.