Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday and Today at SMU

Salvia 'Lighthouse Red' and blue Scaevola.

These four beds take 100 flats.

Jose and Roberto laying out the plants.



Calamagrostist x acutiflora 'Karl Foerster' or Feather Reed Grass.  This grass will get about 4' tall and blooms during the early fall like other ornamental grasses.

Rye grass looks its best now.

Today we will be cleaning parking lots and curbs throughout campus.  Who am I kidding?  We do this everyday.

..and dumping the water out of the ash urns from this weekend's rain.

1 comment:

  1. incredible. beautiful. (not the floating cigs though)

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.