Friday, April 16, 2010

Crawling Forward and Thousands of Other Pictures

As you may have noticed it is getting harder and harder for me to edit pictures.  It is important that you see 15 almost identical photographs of Edie.  Why?  Because she may be turning her head slightly to the left and it is important that you see her from all angles.  Do you need a close up of her hair in every post even though it hasn't grown in months.  Yes, of course you do.  I don't have a good reason, okay!  You just do.

Big news!!!  We are very close to a forward crawl.  Last night she moved forward on her hands and knees.  It wasn't exactly an intentional crawl forward but legs and arms did move forward in an alternating movements.  I think by the end of the weekend she will be crawling. 
















I love it when she crosses her legs like that.  Sooooooooo cute.

Our monster rose bush, Duchesse de Brabant.


Onions I grew at work.

Peeling shrimp.


1 comment:

  1. Post all the pictures you want. I never get tired of looking at her. She's adorable!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.