Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Update

It wasn't a big camera weekend.  Sometimes I'm just not feeling it. Edie is starting to look long and lean like Chris.  I see some babies her age that look like they've been blown up full of air---so chubby everywhere.  Edie isn't like that.  She is thin but, as Pastora says, with muscle.  Thin, tall, muscular... will it be swimming or volleyball?  Or modeling?


Opening a present presents a chewing opportunity.

In her favorite pair of arms at Bishop Arts Fest.












1 comment:

  1. Clearly it will be modeling if I have anything to say about it. I need to break into the entertainment biz somehow.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.