Monday, April 19, 2010

Frog Crawls Forward

Edie deliberately crawled forward last night.  Pastora said she did it on Friday too but Chris and I didn't really give her an opportunity until Sunday evening.  She saw my plate of food on the floor; knew it belonged to her and went for it.  

And that's not my stomach you see hanging over my pants.  I wear an inflatable, floatation ring around my waist just in case there's a flood.  My stomach is actually perfectly flat and nicely tanned.



Frog legs.

If I had a dollar for every picture I have that looks just like this.



Turner and Frog have a symbiotic relationship.  Frog gets to squeeze/torture a soft animal and Turner gets massaged.









Frog loves her some Debbie.

Alex being attacked by Louie.

4 comments:

  1. Crawling just in time to go to Mimi's. Thank goodness she's getting that new rug this week.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. She concentrates...gets herself moving towards the food...gets the food and then it's taken away!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is a tie. You munching on edie's fingers and Chrissy's burp, i would have to say it is is a toss up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay crawling Edie! Now there's no stopping her.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.