Friday, January 15, 2010

Edie Report


I just want to get this documented.  I am no longer pumping, my milk supply is gone, so precious Edie is no longer eating breast milk.  She is getting formula most of the time.  This week Pastora started feeding her pears with a spoon.  I haven't witnessed this yet but Pastora says she really likes it.  Chris and I however are not winning the spoon battle.  Every time we try to give her rice cereal in the evening we fail miserably.  We'll get it eventually.




2 comments:

  1. oh gosh those photos are hilarious! i'm sure rice cereal tastes like caca. well, can't you puree in some fruit to make it taste better? sorry about your milk supply. it's because Edie is so smart and pretty and healthy already she doesn't need anymore:)
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, those photos are hilarious! Stubborn and smart Edie always wants to be in control. We love it! Grandpapa was most excited to see the new menu. Maybe barley cereal would be better. Of course there is always Pablum!!!! Love, Granny H

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.