Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need more Lafayette lemons.

Here's what I should have done with my lemons from Chris' dad.  I attempted a lemon pie I found in Martha's Pies and Tarts but I screwed it up as is usually the case any time I bake something.  I think this recipe would have been easier.  Except I don't how to properly can.  I wouldn't have been able to seal the jar correctly; just screwing the lid on would have to suffice.  Check out the recipe at http://dollopbyann.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-for-you-honey-preserved-meyer.html.


Image reblogged from www.dollopbyann.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. i have a good lemon merinque pie recipe. think it's from www.epicurious.com

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.