Tuesday, January 26, 2010

These Poor Lions


Last week the students came back from Christmas break.  The frat guys that live in this house spray painted their lions gold the weekend before school started. Sometime last week a rival frat, I'm assuming, came by in the dark of night and dumped blue paint on them and painted their mouths red.  The blue paint ran down the lions, onto the stones they are mounted on, and then down onto the sidewalk.  They had a guy powerwashing them all day Friday but it didn't seem to remove any of the paint.  These poor lions are painted at least 10 times a semester.  I'll keep yall updated as any progress occurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.