Sunday, January 3, 2010

Plants in the Kitchen

I am running out of places by the sink to put my plants.  They thrive here because of the constant humidity and the sunlight from a SE exposure.  Now that we are washing bottle parts in scalding hot water 24/7 the plants are happier than ever living in all that steam.  It's our mini rainforest right here in east Dallas.


My two new Dieffenbachias next to paperwhites, variegated ivies, Amaryllis, etc.


Forced paperwhites winding down. Once I deconstruct this bulb forcing mess I will move more plants back into the kitchen from the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.