Tuesday, January 26, 2010

T.V.s Best Trash


Edie has really cut into my tv watching.  I may catch the weather several times a week but that's about it.  What do I miss most?  The Real Housewives series of course.  God I miss these ladies.  Treat yourself to Orange County, New York (this may be the best), Atlanta, and New Jersey.  I've heard rumors about a Dallas version.  Remember the "big hair and bad skin" quote from Goodfellas?  It perfectly describes these gals.


Believe it or not, these women are far trashier than this picture lets on.

2 comments:

  1. Dallas Divas and Daughters. Duh
    I think Amy and Nancy are on it.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you think im never having kids.

    as for Dallas Divas and Their Daighters...... um some of them aren't even from dallas, theyre from PLANOOOOOOO. i die

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.