Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Old Car Blues

I was happily surfing the internet around 6:45 am before walking over to the garage to unlock the gas room and say good morning to my guys when Ryan walked in with his bike.  He had biked here from his apartment in the Village in a COLD SUIT.  He had to pedal bowlegged so his thick pant leg wouldn't get caught in the chain.  He kept his lunch in the overalls while he biked.  He got here on time which he NEVER does when he takes his car.  He said tomorrow he will wear gloves.  He better because it's supposed to be 13 degrees.  For your information he drives a Saturn.  I think it's around 10 years old.  For about 3 years he has used a screw driver to shift gears.  It doesn't start when it's cold outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.