Friday, January 22, 2010

I need carbs and cheese tonight!


Yes I am still dieting but I have some Jimmy's tortellini, pesto, tomatoes, and parmesan cheese in my freezer that is just calling my name.  It's Friday so I feel I can reward myself guilt free.  I picked some arugula and dill today that I have planted in the community garden at work so I will attempt to make an arugula and dill pesto with Newellton pecans.  The best thing about the tortellinis is that the cooking time is about 1 minute so very little time stands between your mouth and that cheesy little pasta treat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.