Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Highlights


The following four pictures are the steps of dressing a Frog for a cold day.


Long sleeve onesie and socks.


Cute, brightly colored leggings.


Striped pants.


Adorable sweater.


Now a Frog can lounge in warmth.



Look how Chrissy stands like a model (female)!!  He wasn't posing.


Under the Sea.  Look who's there.




The hair is either not growing or growing very slowly.


Loud girls scare me.  Taylor and Amy visit the Frog.








Cereal 0 Frog 3.  We have tried to feed the Frog rice cereal three nights in a row.  Each time we have waited too long and she is sleepy and in a bad mood.  Last night she wouldn't even open her mouth for the spoon to go in.  Sooooo she got up three times last night to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.