Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Filing This Away for Later

Someday I will be at the helm of a home remodel, at least I like to entertain that fantasy.  In the event that that happens I want to save this post because these built-ins are perfect.  To the ceiling is the way to go, and a sliding library ladder!! Oh God, it's perfection.  Plus with the shelves of varying heights you have room to hang some of your art.


Oh, and here's my bathroom.

Except what's up with the shabby chic trash can that doesn't match at all!?

2 comments:

  1. i posted a comment on this yesterday but for some reason it's not here now. anyways, i was just saying how this person must have amazing good taste due to the chair selection and pairing of chairs with the rough-hewn wood table. hmmm
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. they totally stole your idea. i think i am having comment problems.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.