Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I haven't had a pedicure in about 7 months...

..and my feet have never been this soft.  Why?  Because of this amazing product.  For about $7.00 Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Foot Therapy Cream will make your feet super soft.  I mean softer than any pedi has ever left them.  Honest.  And the softness will last for weeks.  One application a week will moisturize  and keep your feet soft for weeks!!  Weeks people, weeks!!!! After a pedi my feet would be rough by the time the polish dried.  Get some at your neighborhood Walgreens and start loving your baby soft feet.  This will change your life.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.