Thursday, March 4, 2010

Growing

Somebody doesn't need a pillow under her jumperoo anymore!!  Big milestone for the Frog now if only she would hold her own bottle.

Last night was our second ever cooking as a loving couple dinner.  This time it went better.  I promised to let Chris cook without trying to control/criticize every step.  I kept my promise and Chris produced two wonderful, stuffed bell peppers with beef and fresh basil.  They were easy and delicious.  Of course he said they were better than what I had cooked the previous week.




5 comments:

  1. EDIE IS THE SAME HIEGHT AS HER BROTHER, MR. MILO!!!!!

    ps. look that those mad silverware skills Chrissy has going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he eats like a Brit. last night he was slurping the lettuce into his mouth. it took everything i had not to scream. I mean everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE. I am coming with Amy to Dallas this weekend and I would love to see her/ you! Maybe this time she won't be so mad at us. And to answer your question, yes, I do often wonder how that girl stays so thin and eats all of that awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. come by anytime except saturday evening. chris and i are actually leaving the house sans edie! yall could join us for dinner a park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant at park. new restaurant on henderson.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.