Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Update

Aunt Liz came in this weekend but, sadly, I don't have a single picture to prove it.  I did I really bad job of documenting our full and busy weekend.  We spent the majority of the weekend getting Granny and Doc's place ready for a garage sale.  Granny spent most of her life collecting the most beautiful furniture, art, and antiques of all kinds that we now are dividing amongst ourselves.  We are so fortunate to have had such a knowledgable collector for a mother and grandmother.  Saturday afternoon we managed to squeeze in a baby massage for Frog and a dinner with the gp's, Liz, and Jeremiah.  And I am trilled to announce that Edie no longer thinks Jeremiah and Ek are the devil.  She happily let each of them hold her this weekend.  Another big milestone:  Edie is holding her own bottle about 60% of the time!!

With the Godfather.





Edie in a box/play pin at Granny and Doc's.










2 comments:

  1. I love the Edie with Bobby Jo photos. that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her teeth!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.