Thursday, March 18, 2010

LL Bean Signature

This is LL Bean's new, classic line.  I received my catalogue the other day and I want everything in it.  Seriously.  The clothes are timeless so they would be in your wardrobe until they fell apart or were stained which for me is about one season.  Anyway...... here are some of the pictures from the catalogue.  Does anything look familiar?!!




If this isn't NE Harbor I'll give away a pap!  The three pictures above have got to be NEH.  I haven't been to the new Coronel's but I thought this might be it below.

7 comments:

  1. NEH for sure! That last photo (green screen door) might be Sawyer's wine store in SW Harbor.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great! you should've said...if this IS NEH I'll give away a pap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS NEH> LASTTT PIC IS SWH.

    barb dont steal my thoughts!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. although ann how would you know bc you haven't been in way too long

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    You are going to have to get up earlier in the morning and check the blogs before I do if you want to be the first to solve mysteries like this.
    I'm so happy for Taylor!!!! Going to Boston...
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. sadly they aren't adorned with S H A W

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's b/c we already have all the good Shaw stuff.
    barb

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.