Monday, March 8, 2010

The Weekend and the Wagon...

..the wagon that I fell off of about a month ago.  Actually I didn't fall off; I got off at the stop for homemade pizzas and Pearl Cup lattes.  As of right now, I am picking myself up and climbing back on the weight loss wagon.  I was getting frustrated that I wasn't losing weight anymore.  Several weeks passed without weight loss so I assumed that was all I was capable of losing.  I thought what's the point of starving myself if I'm not going to lose weight?  Fast forward to last night where I could be found, in bed, eating pizza minutes before I turned off the light to go to sleep.  I disgust myself.  I also wore maternity tops this weekend because my stomach needs room to stretch out and relax.  Damn you muffin top that seems to look up at me and laugh while giving me the middle finger.   Why does my stomach hate me so much?  We should be on the same team!  Team washboard.  Team bikini season is just around the corner.  Damn you Pearl Cup and your Italian cappuccino with whole milk.  And damn you every single type of cheese.  And damn you sugary alcohol.  I am done with all of you, yet again.   Nancy read an article that said weight loss usually stalls for a while, while your body's metabolism adjusts.  If you stay on track you will begin losing again.  That's all I needed to hear.  Thank God Nancy read that article so she could relay it to me (over whole milk cappuccinos).

Anyway, enough about my flab.  We had a great weekend that included an Amy and Taylor visit.   We spent Saturday doing my favorite things: shopping for food and eating food.  Chris, Jeremiah, and I went to the new Splendor of Spain exhibit at the Meadow's Museum and then went to Park where we waited over an hour to be seated.  During that wait I drank way too many Jagger's Lips cocktails which are made of sugar, sugar, and more sugar.  I followed that up with a hamburger and fries.  Sunday Edie and ran some errands and I made the pizzas that I later ate in bed.  God I hate myself.  But I looooooooovvvvvvvveee my Frog. 

Last night Sue and Jeremiah stopped by so Sue could get her baby fix.  Sue is the baby whisperer.  Edie had the time of her life.  Sue read her several books, fed her, and played and played.  Chris and I just sat there and watched in awe.  Actually our job was to keep the paps from licking any of her exposed flesh which they wanted to do the entire time she was there.  Milo is a skin junky.  He can't control himself. 

On that note, here's Frog. (Most of these pics were taken by Amy Rush.)










 










4 comments:

  1. Frogger!!!!!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks perfectly content in Nancy's arms!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, you look incredible! We chatted about how great you look after we left B.A.R.B's house. Don't beat yourself up...I didn't even have a baby and I basically have to wear maternity clothes.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.