Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Edie is now sitting up for 10 seconds and longer by herself if she is on a hard, flat surface like the floor; beds are still too soft and will cause a slow lean which turns into a fall over.  She is also holding objects longer and reaching and grabbing objects so they can be taken immediately to her mouth.  She knows to open her mouth before the object gets there.  This can happen seconds in advance which is super funny and cute (see picture below).  She is a very happy baby.  Only three things make her cry: hunger, fatigue, and most men (including grandpa, but not Dean).  That's it and if none of those are present then she's content.  She has also begun staring at other people when we are in public. 


Mouth open and ready.

Look at that adorable leg!!! 

Sitting up.


She just had to get this sticker into her mouth asap.

Success.


Me and Frog at the Cowgirl Museum.

On Grandpa.


Open mouth in anticipation of sticker.

Reaching for sticker.

Edie likes to read a little in the evening.



Sitting and smiling.  If she sees someone she recognizes she will smile immediately.



3 comments:

  1. 1. picture of mike and armed with the bottle ready for edie is hilarious
    2. i bet edie missed me this wknd

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this weekend edie told me she was embarassed to be seen in public with me b/c my wardrobe is so lame. she said, "why can't you dress more like amy?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason not all the pictures loaded on my computer. it could just be me....

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.