Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Update

Can you believed it snowed again?! Surely we've had record breaking snowfall this year.  Frog spent almost four days with her grandparents this weekend.  She spent the night with them Thursday and Friday and all then all day yesterday while I nursed something flu like.  On Saturday evening Edie had an accident that was entirely my fault.  I was messing around in my closet while Edie played on our bed.  She would roll over and move around.  Every couple of minutes I would place her back in the center of the bed.  I was distracted for too long and she rolled over to the side of the bed and then off, falling about 3 feet, face first to the hardwood floor.  We took her to an after hours pediatrician who looked her over and said she was okay.  Needless to say I keep living it over and over in my head.  I turned around right as she was falling off the bed so I saw it happen.  Poor baby.  She has a bruise on her forehead and on her cheek. 

Sitting up Frog.


Joy II and Sugar in the snow.  Yes, my parents have adopted Joy II.

Edie in her first Patagonia.

4 comments:

  1. Especially nice photography work on today's post.
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. ann, im not sure even steve rush has done something like that. oh wait, yes he did like millions of times

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps someone should show nancy o how to comment because i think she would get really into that

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told her to create a google account. i don't think she knew what i was talking about.

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.