Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting out of the Garage this morning...

Every morning at work is pretty much the same.  I walk over to the garage at 7:00.  The guys are playing pool and drinking their coffee.  They slowly make their way back to me.  We all shake hands and discuss what needs to get done.  They get their day's worth of mixed gas for their blowers, weedeaters, or whatever tool(s) they will be using that day, put air in flat tires, and back their carts out of the garage.

Andrew making his way to me for our morning hug.

No nonsense Abraham.

Dave going to get gas.

Dave and Pete.  Pete has grabbed one of our two coveted backpack blowers.

Most of the guys hate having their picture taken.  They get shy or nervous.  Not Ek though.  He goes out of his way to be in every shot.  He would be a great candidate for a reality type show that followed him around day and night with cameras.  He would be in hog heaven.

Ek.

Guillermo Ek.

Lupe is in his late 70's!

Ryan a.k.a Boleo.

Sammy waiting for someone to move the cart parked behind his cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.