Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sitting and Reaching

I guess I need to tell Edie that Chris doesn't share his ice cream.  That's not a joke.  When I was pregnant and in need of constant sugar intake I would try to wrestle Chris' ice cream away from him each night only to be refused.  "Get your own."  Or, "The dr. said you shouldn't eat sugar."  Chris, on the other hand, needs to eat one of these pints every two days.  No bowl needed, just a spoon. 




With that gut and that white under shirt, all this picture needs is an open can of Coors.

We now have one less teething ring because I left one within reach of a pap.  I got up Monday morning and Milo was walking around the house with it in his mouth.

2 comments:

  1. i love this bottom picture. it is as if her gut is just too much to carry, so she must balance herself on her leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. She somehow inherited her belly from me!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

If you feel like commenting please do. I read and reread all my comments. Let me know if there is a picture you want to see or a subject you want me to write about. Your wish is my command.